Happy Birthday Shiney: B'day wish From Rasna

Sunday, January 16, 2011

B'day wish From Rasna



I just want to say, Happy Birthday

To you, my dearest dearest Shinuuuuuu
You
have always been there for me
And
our friendship will never end
I
will stay with you through and through forever and ever, We will be friends until the end.

I
just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and to let you know that you are not alone. Should you need someone to lean on, I will be here for you.

Thank
you for your friendship through out all of the years.

In
this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance.

Looking
forward to many more years of fun and friendship.

love

u loads shinuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

with lots of love n mithaas

ur orange wali rasnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment